Hey Members! Just a quick update regarding the incoming weather from Hurricane Isaias. Please understand that we are aware of the changing weather conditions and we want all of our members to remain safe. However, at this point we have decided that RIMA will be open tomorrow night for our members that want to volunteer. If anything changes we will let you know!